Welcome to TotalCare!
Whether you are an employee or employer, looking for your W-2 or here to hire new talent, download your latest check stub or enter in this periods time and attendance, TEL’s TotalCare Training & Resource Center is here for you.
Everything you need to succeed in one convenient location!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a Thinkware login?
How do I view my paystubs in Thinkware?
How do I use Summit's Web portal?
Summit’s Web Portal is an impressive online tool designed to facilitate the payrolls, manage employees, view documents, and run reports processes. Information is transferred between the web and Apex in real time, meaning your information is guaranteed to be accurate and up to date.
How do I access my W-2 online?
TEL is pleased to announce that employees may now receive their W-2 statement electronically. By receiving their W-2 electronically employees will have earlier access to their W-2, the ability to retrieve and print their W-2 at any time and avoid paying any reprint fees.
The hardware and software requirements needed to access, print and retain Form W-2 electronically include an internet connection, web browser, and Adobe Acrobat reader.
This Consent Statement is effective for Forms W-2 issued for the calendar year 2015 and all future periods until consent is withdrawn or the individual is no longer employed by TEL Professional Solutions. Electronic W-2 statements will be accessible for at least two years. If you do not provide this consent you will continue to receive a paper copy of your W-2 statement.
An employee who chooses to receive his/her W-2 statement electronically may later choose to withdraw consent.
- Withdrawal of consent will be effective on the date it is received.
- Payroll Department will confirm in writing or by e-mail the consent withdrawal.
- If consent is withdrawn, it will only be effective for those W-2 statements not yet issued.
- Any request to receive a paper copy will be considered a withdrawal of consent for electronic delivery. This request must be received no later than November 30th of the tax year.
To access your W-2 online:
- Fill out the form below and submit. (Company, last 4 social, Digital sig (full name), date)
- Click on MEMBER LOGIN at the top of our website and login. If you have not set up an online account with us click on Employee Setup.
- At the top of the screen click on “Year:” and change to the year you wish to view.
- Click on W-2 and it will display. You may now view, save or print that year’s W-2.
I understand that by signing the form below I am consenting to receive my W-2 Form electronically. I understand the instructions provided to me for accessing and printing my electronic W-2 form.
How do I withdraw my consent to receive my W-2 statement electronically?
To withdraw your consent, send an e-mail or written notice to:
TEL Staffing & HR
3255 Potter Street
Pensacola, FL 32514
Employees are also required to inform their immediate supervisor or TEL’s Payroll Department promptly of any personal address or status changes.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or your W-2 Statement, contact your immediate supervisor or TEL’s Payroll Department at (850) 476-9008.
How do I change my address in TEL's system and personnel file?
If you need to change your address:
We cannot change your address over the phone for security reasons. We will need your name, previous address, current address, the last 4 digits of your social security number and a signature.
Please email your changes to email@example.com
You may also mail us your changes (PO Box 15566, Pensacola, FL 32514), fax them (850-476-9034) or come to our office.
How to allow pop-up exceptions in most browsers
Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
Thinkware How-to Videos
Summit How-to Videos
How to onboard employees using Summit
How to access my W-2 using Summit
Have a Question? We're Here To Help!
TEL Staffing & HR
98 Weed Street
Pensacola, FL 32514
M-F: 8am - 5pm CST
S-S: By Appointment