Welcome to the Family!
Now that you are a TEL client or employee, you and your team can enjoy all of the value-rich programs we have to offer.
Click on any one, or all of the following benefits to learn more and/or enroll!
Guaranteed Issue. Colonial’s most popular plan!
Pays when you need it the most
COLLEGE TUITION BENEFIT
It’s true. Your Guardian coverage can help pay for college.
Included with your Guardian coverage is a college tuition benefit. As the cost of college continues to rise faster than inflation and medical costs,1 Guardian is helping families keep up by providing this benefit in arrangement with SAGE College Tuition Benefit.
- Members enrolled in a Guardian plan earn $2,000 in annual Tuition Rewards®.
- One Tuition Reward point = $1 in tuition reduction.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 375 institutions, with 80% ranked among “America’s Best” by US News and World Report in 2016.
- Members can share the benefit with eligible relatives, including children, nieces, nephews, step-children and grandchildren, subject to certain restrictions.
- Colleges participate as a way to boost their student recruitment.
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
$5,000-$75,000 Benefit Options
Protect Your Income!
Group Health Insurance Plans
Bay Bridge will help your business manage your out of control Health Insurance cost by introducing Alternate and Self-Funded Health Insurance plans. They provide competitive Benefit Packages that include Fitness and Wellness Programs along with the latest technology to attract and maintain talented healthy employees.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
The open enrollment period starts November 1st, 2019 for a January 1st, 2020 effective date. Please contact Bay Bridge Insurance for more information about Florida Blue Health Insurance options for 2020.
Pays you if hospitalized or outpatient
Affordable Term Life Plans
Want More More Information or to Enroll in a Product?
No problem! Simply fill out the blue form below and check the boxes of the product(s) that you are interested in.
And rest assured, filling out this form does not commit you to any products or services. It simply notifies one of TEL’s benefits specialist to contact you with more information.
Contact a Benefits Experts Now.
TEL Staffing & HR
98 Weed Street
Pensacola, FL 32514
M-F: 8am – 5pm CST